Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

And you'd willingly pay $40 a month for something virtually most other
companies around can supply for $20 to $25 a month !!!!??...$15 times
60 months is $900 over five years for inferior services.

I think you've just proved my point about shoppers not being very
discriminating. Either that, or you're really a troll  keeping this
thread going to give ADT more unjustified exposure