Re: Vista 20 - Alarm Sounded in middle of night and turned off on its own.

Thank you all for your help.  This sounds like what it may have been.
Perhaps the phone just went out for a few brief seconds for whatever
reason.  The first thing I did was turn the phone on and got a dial
tone (but it could have gone out prior to that).  I'm trying to get in
touch with the installer and will ask him.  Sounds like a good setting
to have...though it sure is a scary way to wake up at 3 in the morning!