Re: OT interresting video interview about the israely and libanon....

Petem wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw
>
> you wont see the propaganda with the same eyes after watching this...

that guy is a loon.  I wonder if he wants his daughter, that he refers
to in the interview,  to be subjucted to islamic law and rules?  No
school, no job, can't drive or go to the store without a man?  I doubt
it!As for Chebba farms,  if you go to war with your neighbor and lose
the war and land then too bad.  You shouldn't have gone to war in the
first place.  Losers don't get to write the history books.