Where was this techs brain

Got a service ticket from one of the nationals i sub for to go to a
retailer to find out why central could not conect to panel and download
event log .
Get on scene and find a DSC 1515  with 6 zones 5 being used 1 open and not
being used. Beside it i find a 4 zone dsc 1550 which a visconic reciver tied
to 1 zone no keypad and no battery and no proper line siezure.
who in there right mind does such nonsense as this it explains why they
could not get into panel and were getting constant trouble signal of low
battery.
needless to say the easy fix was eliminate the 4 zone panel and use the
unused 6 zone on the 1555, Please tell me we we have compitant techs out
there some where.

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine

Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
www.nbfd.us
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"
Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
looking forward to taking the trip.

If a job is so simple a Monkey can do it The Monkey usally does a better job