Re: First Alert Fa 148c programming

Could be...stranger things have happened. One time we were trying to program
an Ademco panel (sorry, can't remember which model), we where having a hell
of a time, there seemed to be missing or extra programming addresses that
didn't match up with the programming sheet (new out of box panel mind
you)...turns out we had a pre-release version of something we should not
have had. Killed my entire day.