DIGITAL CELL BACKUP SYSTEMS

We currently use AlarmNet for our cell backup systems and are concerned
about the impact the Sunset Clause may cause in 2008.  My understanding is
that Honeywell is currently looking into alternative systems.  Do any of you
use a digital backup system that will continue to be supported after the
Sunset Clause goes into effect?  Would appreciate any
insights/recommendations!

Thanks!