installer needed (long Island, New York) NY

Hi:
I am looking for an installer on Long Island  to
upgrade my panel and 2 keyboards. I can supply materials or not. I am
not looking to get into a 5 year deal!! I will either pay you for your
time or you can give me a decent rate on monitoring!

I'm in the process of being screwed by my present alarm company that
all of a sudden can't dial into my box to reset the installer code back
to factory default since I want a more elsewhere for a more competitive
monitoring price. I
own the panel and have been with them for over 10 years.

I can be reached at panel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.