Re: Napco XP400 Eprom

=CE=9F/=CE=97 Petem =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:
> <proguard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a =C3=A9crit dans le message de news:
> 1156596452.166859.128210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Does anyone knows the eprom ic addresses at Napco XP 400? I've read the
> > eprom IC on my eprom reader but i don't know where i can locate (in
> > which address) the dealer code...
> > Anybody's help?!...
> > Thanks in advance...
> > Spyros
> >

> The best way to find such info is simple
>
> first read a defaulted eeprom,then change the  dealer code in the default=
ed
> eeprom,look for change by comparing the now modified eeprom and the
> defaulted eeprom..
>
> the change will be where the dealer code are stored..(plus maybe a check
> sum)..
>
> then its simply a matter of understanding how the info is stored in the
> eeprom..(reverse bit,octal,hex.decimal,what ever...)

Yap....
You're right. That is what i had in my mind but i ask if someone always
knew it cause
i don't work with napco so much so i have to buy a new one to do that.
But i'll do it cause i need to know this installers code. You know, i
have to reprogramme a lot of his panels to my arc and he didn't give to
his clients his installer code. To replace them with new one is
difficult because of luck of time...
It would be more easy for him,cause now he made me ungry! :))
Thanks guys for the tips!