Re: Remote car start via phone?

Sometime we frown on people posting off topic or crossposts sometime we do
not. Is it because of all the World war going up in RAC and there is nothing
left to discuss here. I have been just looking on RAC and people here are
getting very angry for no reason at all. Patience, respect for others is not
valued anymore. This seems to be an obvious process. Are there any very very
senior posters here who can let all of us know how long do they predict when
a turnaround of ethical values will occur in RAC.