Re: digital cable telephony

Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Crash Gordon said:
>
> >boy do they ever...you'd think [Cox Cable'd] know how to put a dsl filter
> >on by
> >now.
>
> Um, why would you expect a cable company to install a DSL filter? <

I'm getting awful tired of having to teach you everything about this
business.
It's like your thick-headed or something. It's gotta be a fucking
learning disorder. Are you and Jim related?
OK, let me explain the use of the DSL filter for a VoIP account for the
LAST time. I'm not explaining it again.
The VoIP modem sometimes builds up a large amount of carbon on it's
valves which thereby causes the series of multiple relay switches to
experience defibrulation of the drive shaft's rotors. When that happens
it creates an alarm keypad to display "Attention Burglar" "Go Ahead
Make my Day" or in severe cases the keypad will display "Pardon me, who
are you calling white? I'm PINK!"
Does that clear things up for you?
I'll be awaiting your letter of thanks proclaiming me as the undisputed
guru of the alarm industry.