Re: Ademco Vista 15

You can get into basic programming without a 6139 - you just can't easily
program zones.

It sounds like your panel is trying to dial out, was it monitored
previiously?

If you have the programming guide you want to diable CS dialer number(s) *41
primary * 42 secondary.

If your panel is not locked out of programming;

Disconnect battery
Disconnect one lead of the power transformer for a few seconds, the put it
back under the screw and run to the nearest keypad and push * & # at the
same time (you have less than a minute to do this). If your panel is NOT
locked 20 will be displayed in the keypad display. You can read what the
installer code is by pushing #20 at this point OR you when the 20 is display
you can change it to any 4 digit code you want.

Now if you've gotten this far...
push *41* and you'll hear a beep, then *42* and you'll hear a beep..that
wipes out dialing attempts.

if you want to see if phone line monitor is enabled hit #92 anything other
than a 0 (may display 15) means something is programmed so do *92* should
zero it out.

to exit programming hit *99

don't forget to reconnect the battery - which you could do at anytime after
reconnecting the power wire.

good luck.