Re: Ademco Vista 15

The battery is part of the system, it needs to be there and it needs to be
in good shape. Unless you intend on getting up in the middle of the night
repeatedly you'll need to replace the battery. Or, of course, just power the
system down. The panel may act goofy if you don't have a good battery in
it...for instance; you may arm the system and go out, when you get back you
may not be able to disarm the system.