Re: Lynx-R Lights On Setup

"Michael" <sirflannelNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ubspe21i7nsv8iho129i4nr0hv4240mmk4@xxxxxxxxxx
> If you're looking at the keypad backlight, it's in the *22 field of
> installer programming. If you're not able to get into installer
> programming yourself, have the alarm company that installed it come
> out and turn on the keypad backlight. If you're comfortable doing it,
> it's in field *22.

Michael, thanks for the feedback. I was aware of the Backlight option and
did get into the panel and confirmed that the setting was on "zero", instead
of one. All this does is turn on backlighting for the keys. What I was
hoping is an option is to see what's being displayed in the Top Window. At
night, if there is an alarm or error message, I have to find a flashlight to
see what message is being displayed on the panel. This is the area that I'm
trying to Backlight or turn on.