Re: Looking for sleep detector preferably with digital output

mikey wrote:
> of all the things to freely share, this strikes me as one you, in
> particular, might be happy to share? why must he contact you directly? spit
> it out, or must I contact you directly as well?

While I helped with the design, the project isn't mine.  I'll need to
ask the gentleman if he minds me sharing the technique publicly.  If he
agrees, fine.  Otherwise I will only divulge what I contributed in
sufficient detail to allow you to figure out how to accomplish the task
in your own way.

FWIW, it isn't all that complex a technique and it would need to be
modified to work in a car since river barge pilots on the boats for
which this system was designed actually stand up rather than sit.  That
was something I didn't know about until the client contacted me.  I
don't know if it's true of all barges or just those of the client's
firm.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com