Re: Window Bugs

"Dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7p6Ig.3374$yO7.2581@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Actually I saw that picture as I have bought X10 stuff from them before.
> It did not show if that window was a fixed window or opens. Looks like the
> right solution is to attach it to the glass and not proximity.

One must be afixed to each seperate pane of glass for which detection is
required.  For an opening pane you can use a curly cord or a takeoff.  Curly
cords have few false alarms, but look hokey.  Take offs look better, but may
have false alarms over time.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River