Acura 3.2 TL 1996 Alarm Problem

Greetings!

I've weird problem with my Acura's security alarm from last few weeks
(I know alarm was working fine a month ago).  When ever the alarm goes
off, it blows up the 20amp "Stop Horn" fuse under the hood right away
and car doesn't start after that.  Yesterday, I figured out a way to
start the car atleast.  I plugged in a 25amps fuse in place of 20apms
"Stop Horn" fuse, but as I plugged it in, the Relay near the fuse
started making ticking noise and car started honking.  I unplugged the
horn, but the ticking noise was still there.  Then I pressed the door
unlock//lock key on remote, which turned off the alarm system.

But problem is still there.  If security alarm goes off in future,
it'll blow up the fuse, and I've to do the whole thing again.  Can
anyone please suggest any possible solution to solve this problem or
how can I just disable the security system.  I help will be much
appreciated.