Re: Fire Panel Search

badenov

Thanks for the input.  I kinda had an idea that was going to be the outcome
of my search.  I agree that an upgrade is in order.  However the apartment
owner seems to have other ideas like Band-Aids, bubblegum, spit and such.  I
may need to walk early on this one before I lose more than a couple of
batteries and 2 hours of time.

Thanks again.

Les