recommendation to replace existing sysetm.

I have a Europlex GS system and the installer has changed personel
enough times since it was installed 7 years ago that they have no one
to support it.  It's been having some problems (like the yellow alert
light is constantly flashing even though there are no alerts), so I'm
thinking about replacing it and doing some of the work myself (moving
the wires, naming the zones, etc).

It's a rather large system as all the windows and doors are on the
system as well as 7 smoke detectors, 5 carbon monoxide detectors, 4
heat detectors, 1 sprinkler flow detector, 4 compustable gas detectors,
4 keypads, 9 motion detectors, and 3 sirens.  Total zones is 94.  And
everything is direct wired, nothing is wireless.

I'm looking for something that is easy to add zones to - I'd like to
add alerts for water sensors a driveway sensor and a few other things.
I want to interface it to a PC running windows xp such that all
activity is logged on the computer AND the computer can trigger alerts
on the security system.  And it needs to have it a "chime" mode, such
that every time a window or door is opened, the panel "beeps".

I've looked at the FBII XL-5 128 zone unit, but I'm not sure if that
has all the features I'm looking for and what it's longterm prospect is
now that honeywell has taken over.

Any help will be appreciated.

Fred.