Vista 10SE - and Cell phone?

I have a Vista 10SE in a remote building set up to monitor a high water
condition only. I just want to know if the water reaches a certain level. So
no big security deal. And no need to respond right away. Just need to go to
the building within a day or so to check on things.

I programmed the unit to call my cell phone. The only time I would receive a
call from that number would be from the Vista unit. So I would know there
was a high water condition if my cell phone received a call from that
number.

But 2 problems with this...

1. After system tripped, the Vista keeps calling my cell phone until I
remove power (AC and Batt), and then reconnect power. Is there a way to stop
the unit from calling from the keypad? (I have the alpha keypad.)

2. It is a toll charge from the location of the Vista to my cell phone
number. If I am out of town and can't get to the unit to remove power to
keep it from calling, I would assume it would keep trying to call forever?
(And rack up a large phone bill in toll charges if I am out of town for say
a week.) Is there some sort of timeout setting on phone call attempts? i.e.
The Vista would attempt to call say 5 times, then quit?

Do I have other options? Is there a new system or add-on module designed to
call a cell phone only?