Re: GeoVision Cards and Software

"rqo" <safetyo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:37QDg.11956$qd.7890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I want to install a PC based system in my home.  Most of what I have found
>on the internet uses the GeoVision card and software.  Looking to buy a
>package system (PC, car, cameras).  Any help appreciated.

NetProMax

Dedicated Micros

Pelco

They all have complete systems.  I've worked with all three.  I've also
worked with some GeoVision based systems.  I like the NetProMax if your
really want to stay PC based, but I have Dedicated Micros that have been in
service for 2 years without a single re-boot.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River