Re: Dear Non Paying Customer,

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> I'm not saying who did this, but if you've got a modicum
> >> of programming skills and a bit of patience I can teach
> >> you how to do it.  :^)
> >
> > You've mentioned this in the past as one of your methods
> > that you used to use...
>
> >From the above I assumed even you could see that I was referring to
> myself.  :^)
>
> > So it's obvious YOU'Ve never touched a UL listed system...
>
> Not quite right.  Like you, I never bothered with a UL listing for my
> company.  Like you, I mostly installed residential systems which rarely
> require UL certification although the hardware itself was always UL
> listed (not the main point, of course).
>
> Unlike you, I installed mostly hard wired systems for over 20 years and
> unlike you I actually know how to install and service them.

Ahhhhh   THERE YOU ARE!   Why I thought you were going to ignore me
forever. Well ..... at least for as long as you're going to be around
...... anyway.

How would you know what I've installed? And by the very fact that I've
been in this trade for 36 years ..... long before there WERE wireless
systems, under no unusual circumstances it would be likely that I've
installed more wired systems in the 10 to 12 years before wireless
systems where available than you did in the actual 10 or so years( out
of your debateable 20,)  that you actually did installations. As usual
you speak before you make futile attempts to make up unproveable
stories about people.

> As to the "not quite right" part, I've serviced lots of UL-listed
> systems.  I've also taken over plenty of them when the customers became
> disgusted with the poor service of the only UL-lisdted c-station alarm
> company in Hartford (my old home area), a company who I sometimes call
> "Sonitrash".  Even you can probably figure out who that is.
>
> > by your own admission...

> Wrong, but that never stopped you in the past.

Really? Jeeeeeze I really think the chemo is affecting your memory.
You'd better go back and read it all again and look up the word
inference.

> > Contrarily, you don't have clue one way or the other
> > about anyone else here...
>
> And yet you presume to know the first thing about my installation
> skills.

It's only from the fact that you've been caught lying so many times.
You know?   Remember the part where you made believe that you had come
up with some installation ideas and then someone discovered that you'd
stolen it from a Sentrol manual? Or when you took my idea about doing
Andersen windows and said it was your idea? How about the battery
termial leads and the Make My Day thingy on the keypad.  I mean, if
you've got to steal ideas from others .... and make up obviously wrong
stories ....... that kind of says you don't have the experience to
think up your own stuff. Tell us now, actually how much of what you
know did you steal from that great installer you used to have? Betcha
he'd have a lot to say about where all "YOUR" ideas came from.

>One thing I have noticed is that you've always hidden your
> identity whiile posting all your trash for so many years.  You're like
> a cowardly school child, hiding behind a bush and throwing mud at
> anyone who passes by.

Nah, actually like others that see you for the son of a bitch that you
are, it's you that I'm avoiding. After all, with a record like yours of
personally attacking people that call you for the asshole that you
really are ..... I think you're just pissed that you can't get at me.
What was that statement you made ..... ? something about how you enjoy
calling your detractors employers or suppliers ???? Well, sorry fat boy
...... I'm smarter than you are.  Oppps. Can't call you FAT ASS anymore
.... can I?
By the way, meant to ask ............ how's the new cancer diet your on
....going?  Jeeeeeze I can't tell you how much I hope it works.

Ya know???  Up till now I always wondered if there was any real justice
in this world.  Well now I've got proof that there is. Thanks.

> Everyone knows what you are and why you're such a coward, Jimbo.
> You're deathly afraid that one of the numerous people you attack will
> come looking for you.  The truly funny part is that you're most afraid
> of me.  Don't be scared, Jimbo.  I won't hurt you.  Heck, if we ever
> met I'd just laugh at you.

Actually we were within a couple of feet of one another at one of the
NYC ISC shows, quite a number of years ago. I was standing right behind
you almost breathing down your fat neck, while you were trying to tell
the Napco reps about how much you know. It was amusing to watch them
roll their eyes, as you walked away. We had a good conversation about
what an asshole you are and how annoying you are when you call tech
support. Oh ..... and with that brief encounter, I've known what the
results of a meeting between us would be ..... and you don't. But .....
you'll be happy to know that in your condition, your not going to be
around long enough to see it happen anyway.

> Feel free to prattle on about your great achievements, your imaginary
> yacht and your recurring dreams of adventures in the islands.  No one
> believes you and no one cares.

Hmmmm ..... seems to have had some importance to you though, seeing as
you remember details that no one else likely does.  Glad to know I'm
been that much of a thorn in your side ..... or maybe I should say
...... a growth in you lung.

But, I guess you might be thinking that had you lived a better life you
might have lived to have some of those experiences. I guess Billy Joel
will have to rename his song "only the good die young"    Heh heh heh

Oh .... do let us know when you're near the end  ...... will you?

I'd like a little advance warning so I can buy the party favors.

Your (still) living friend.