Re: Ranger American yahoos.

It doesn't quite work that way, unfortunately. The house is not owned by my
client until he closes on the house. The contractor (tract builder) has an
exclusive contract with Ranger American. I've been on both sides of the
issue, having had exclusives with builders myself so I can understand both
sides of the issue. The difference is that we would always accomodate the
buyer, if the buyer wanted to buy extra wiring so the could add more devices
and they were willing to pay us I had no problem with that. My theory was
that I always had a shot at getting their business away from whomever they
might be going with by addressing their needs...sometimes it panned out,
sometimes not, but in any event I wasn't running the extra wiring for free
sooo no skin off my nose.