Ademco Galaxy 16 plus

Hi,

moved in a house supplied with a Ademco Galaxy 16 plus security system. The
system was connected to the phone line. After changing my internet
connection (from analoge to ADSL) by the phone company it appeared that the
nice phoneman, cut the wires of the phone  connection and left without
reconnecting. :-(
Does anyone have a engineers manual (IE1-0016) for me. Can't  find it
anywhere on the web.

Regards

Geurt
The Netherlands