Re: Napco MA-3000 Fire Bell Trouble warning upon power-up.

> I did try a 2.2K resistor across those terminals (Fire Relay common #6
> and N/O #8) earlier on when I was trying several configs to eliminate
> the "Fire Bell Trouble" warning. It did not make a difference. I still
> get the warning.

The system requires you to reset the trouble condition even after it is
fixed.  That is to make sure the user is aware of any troubles, even
transient ones, that may occur.  With the EOL resistor in place,
display the specific trouble message on the keypad and press [RESET].
All should be well.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.bassburglaralarms.com