Re: Ademco 4110XMP showing 'BAT' warning

Check in your local Yellow Pages for a supplier called Power Battery
Sales, or some such name, that sells a complete line of batteries for
all sorts of devices. These kinds of stores usually sell alarm
batteries, although at atrocious markups (wholesale cost around $10;
retail price sometimes as high as $50)

These same batteries (12volt, 7 or 7.5 amp hour) will often work in
your UPS device, since the replacement batteries from the UPS
manufacturers are absurdly priced as well.

Or find a friendly alarm company that will retail you a battery (try
the little guys; they will usually assist ......)