Re: OK

On behalf of our humble group of alarm folks, I apologize.

A little background- This Bass troll hijacked this group in 1996 to promote
his online 'Do It Yourself' alarm parts business. Ever since, he has
exibited sociopathic behavior and attempted to inject his "expertise" into
every discussion that might possibly lead to some business for his online
store. He also has an interesting legal background which does not need to be
re-explored in this thread. He's smart, but he's a real asshole. Needless to
say, he hasn't made any friends here.

The poster of all these  "Bass-Bashing" messages, and many of the ones
purporting to be from him listing extensive online inventory lists, is a
lonely sociopathic alarm guy who is just as mentally sick as Mr. Bass. He's
apparently been on a crusade for years to try and hurt Mr. Bass' reputation
and his online business.

If this were a moderated group, we would be able to post in peace- but since
it's a public, unmoderated group, we're all stuck listening to
back-and-forth rhetoric from sad, troubled, lonely losers who need to get
out more.