Re: Is now a good time to come back?

Optional wrote:
> G. Morgan <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Well, well....It looks like it was not *me* that was causing all the turmoil in this
> >group afterall!  <snciker>
>
> You sound like a troublemaker to me.
>
> >Jebuz bAss --- DIE ALREADY!!!
>
> On one level, I am catagorically offended and repulsed by your death
> wish on another human, yet simultaneously I feel  pity on you for the
> suffering you undergo as a result of the hatred that ferments inside
> you.

You might try reading the below post.

I'd be interested if you could  repost the comment you made when FAT
ASS did the very same thing.

 I'm not sure ...... but did you call him out for saying this to
someone? NO? well thennnnn,  ........Now  you can perhaps see why
........... things are the way they are. He NEVER shuts up insulting
people. No one is going to just sit there and ignore the SOB. At every
opportunity some one is going to take offense a what he does. untill
the day he drops dead. And with his heart problem, we're trying to
start a wish date pool. Care to join? The first prize is .......... you
don't have to listen to all of the objection to this miscreants conduct
...... anymore.