Re: Napco P3200 & DST

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 00:40:12 -0300, Robert L Bass
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>One more interesting complaint letter was received from the BBB.  Someone from
>Waco, Texas claimed that he paid me $9,000 in cash and received nothing.  Try to
>imagine someone saying they sent $9,000 in cash to an online store.  Now try to
>imagine a BBB investigator dumb enough to believe such a story.  Next do a
>Google search on "G Morgan" and "Waco" in this newsgroup and you'll figure out
>almost as fast as I did who the complainant was -- one of the regulars who fill
>this newsgroup with vitriol every day.

Prove I had anything to do with that you lying sack of shit.  In fact,
prove that such a letter even exists!  You can't, because it doesn't.

Tell everyone how I went "real life" with you.  Tell me because I want
to know.  You keep saying you called my boss to try and get me fired
because I went "RL", so prove it -- what exactly did I do?

I'm going to assume you're not going to answer me because you know
you've been caught in those two lies.  I also assume you'll claim you
have me kill-filed so you won't have to --- that's because you're a
coward.

--

-G

Never underestimate the stupidity of a very large person in powerful groups.