Re: False alarms

Hey I love old folks, Norm. They always leave me cool stuff when they
croak. It's like having a high-yield CD that only cost you a few hours
of pretending you care about them.
I hope Bob leaves me his prized collection of Limited Edition plates
from the Franklin Mint (because all old folks in Florida believe those
things will increase in value- yes throw away the portfolio I now have
the Honeymooners Plate #3129 as a financial safety net) and the 1978
Lincoln Town Car with 12 miles on it and the white landau roof (because
all old folks drive gigantic cars). Oh and I want the 6ft plastic
sunflower windmill too.

I refuse to comment on you or anyone else pecking away. It's not my
business what you peckers do. :-)