Re: Goofy Grow UP

>Grow up Robert
>By Steve Ryckman

> Being an "alt" group does not mean the group is open to the whim of
>anyone whose whim warrants it.

This is incorrect prima facie.

> the utter hatred for you that many in the group have is
>the reason I'm having to do this in the first place.

Would it not be more productive to try to mitigate the hated and
alleviate the suffering of the haters than to try to change something
you have no control over?

>I've tried to be patient with you, I've tried to explain the way things
>should/could work.

Which is it, should or could?   Are you trying to tell someone what
they should do?

>there is no rule that
>says all alt groups must be total chaos.

Objection.  Your characterization viz a viz total chaos is subjective.
>the .alt groups were created so there could be more lax areas.

You seem to be arguing against your own premise here.

>Grow up Robert and either participate nicely or go play somewhere else.
>Steven M. Ryckman, ASA Group Host

Oh please Mr. Ryckman, what game are you playing... Guilt Trip,...
Parent and Child?