Re: Mike's Multiple Aliases

Stanley Barthfarkle wrote:

> ..he just DID prove it you blooming moron. Go play with toy cars.

In all fairness, the regulars here have been addressing him as "Mike"
(which he hasn't denied), but he actually hasn't *admitted* to *being*
"Mike".  He used to have a super fantabulous "sig line" that
incorporated his name, a link to his on line superstore, "35 super years
in the trade", and "ASA approved vendor" (which he later changed to "ASA
listed vendor").  Ahhh....   the "good" old days...  I gather he's
dropped all the "super" stuff and has resumed his mild mannered "Clark"
Sabodish disguise.  Of course, our "Clark" has a "carry permit" and
wears a pair of shiny Colt 45's in a belt holster when he goes shopping.
  "Oh, is this *your* cart, Mr. Sabodish?  Sorry about that.  Here, let
me help you push it.  Yessir, the weather's really nice.  I understand
you have 39 years in the alarm profession!  My, my, that's a lot of
experience.  Oh, I completely agree.  You can double that experience
number if you really did work for two separate companies, so 78 years is
perfectly acceptable and would definitely sound better in your
advertising.  Yessir that is an ADT sign in the store window.  I'll
remove it immediately sir.  No...  no...  there's no reason to shoot it
out, sir!  O my gawd, you've just blown away Mrs. Biddleman's cat,
Frisky.  Please put the gun away Mr. Sabodish, sir.  That's much better.
  Oh, I completely agree, sir.  Cats are evil.  And don't worry about
the window sir.  We'll have it replaced immediately.  Yessir, an Alarm
Services Inc sticker in the new window would look very nice!"  ;-)