Re: False alarms

you really think that the companies will pay these fines?
they will just pass on the cost to the customers......
i would guess that around 90% of the false alarms i go to are caused by
 animals damaging the wiring  (rats, squirrels, dogs) you really think
the alarm companies should pay fines because of something the CUSTOMER
can control??...with the company i work for, if it's a problem WE can't
fix, then WE pay the fines....but the fines don't kick in until the 5th
false
alarm...having the alarm companies paying the fines is NOT a good idea!!!
if you fine the customers enough times they will make sure squirrels and
rats
don't chew wires, and maybe they will actually read a manual!!!!