Looking for Business cooperartion in Security and fire alarm systems

Hi,
My activity in my home is security and CCTV systems, Often need things
in this subject from abroad, Im looking for a British office or company
which like to cooperate with me in this subject, British coz im still
in England for some time.
Our office is doing Design, Burchase and installation of Securiry
Burgular alarm, fire alarm, CCTV, Access control, Call nursing systems,
Also telecommunication system we do.
This kind of business is growing now adays.
My country AC is 220 Volts  50 Hz