Re: Christians, Jews, or Other: Which are the Best Alarm People?

tomas o'le wrote:

>Robert, Robert, Robert...I've ordered from you in the past.
> Now, because of your stupid political posts, I will take my business
> else where.

I call Bullshit.

Firstly, tomas o'le: (And what kind of name is that?  It sounds like a
brand name for tanning lotion.)

You sound like a shill and I find myself suspicious of your veracity
that you ordered from BassAlarms before.

Secondly: This is a farcical thread that wasn't expected to be taken
seriously, which so far no one did until you chimed in.   And in
keeping with the intended tenor, the incident Robert recounts is truly
funny, is topical from the religion angle, and the political aspect is
incidental.

Thirdly: Even if you are a Republican...

A.  If you don't realize that the Fox Network is a strongly biased
propaganda machine than you're IQ cannot be much higher than that of a
retard, and selling you technical equipment that might require support
time would probably have a negative expectation.

B.  If you are intelligent enough to recognize that Fox provides
substantially slanted coverage Fox but won't admit it, then we go back
to questioning your honesty or your frankness.   And frankness doesn't
seem to be in short supply with you.

C. If you want to stand by your right not to have to admit that Fox is
biased, than you are probably such a nit that again, doing business
with you would probably have a negative expectation.

>Shame Robert you decide you are more "intelligent" that you lose
>customers with garbage rants.

Fourthly: Nice try, but you can take that guilt trip game and shove it
where the sun doesn't shine.

Reply Welcome.