Re: Goofys **SHIT LIST** needs updating

Now,now..I know i dont post much..but i do read and sometime leave a little
crack at our so beloved foe..

and I didnt made the list!

what will i need to do to make the list?

go to his home and kick his fat ass?dont want to loose my shoe in the
fat,dont even think about it...

news: OqB1g.726$jI.296@xxxxxxxxxxx