Re: ADT System Types

> Yeah....last count was closer to 1000 than 500....(sigh)....
> I wish they'd stop screwing up so much......

I know what you mean.  A few years ago I thought it would be great if I could
average $2,500 per day.  Nowadays that's a slow Sunday.  As soon as I get back
to the States I plan to hire another salesman to help with the call load.

I also plan to have another family member join the team soon.  Looks like we're
going to branch out into marine electronics and possibly avionics as well.  Step
aside, Same Walton.

You'd better let your son take over before it's too late.  You don't want to put
off retirement until you're too old to drive to Sarasota each winter.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.