Wiring multiple contacts on one ZONE

I have a CADXX NX-6 System and am trying to add some Magnet resest
window contacts.

Each window will be on its own zone; however I am adding two contacts
to each window.  One on the top and one on the bottom and have
connected these two contacts together.

I am unable to get each contact to work independently.   Currently in
order to trip the zone, both the top and bottom windows need to move.

I am using 22/2 wire.  Can someone tell me how to do this?  Also where
to I need to place the resistor, the system is using an EOL resistor.