Re: Eavesdropping Video Receives 5 Star Rating

Mr. BAss wrote:

"I much prefer no one listen in while I phone home to chat with my family.
If we
 let the Bush administration have its way the terrorists will have achieved
their
 primary goal -- to destroy our freedom".

Think of the freedom you distroyed when you killed that women
years ago Mr. BAss. Think of the freedom you so carelessly
disreguarded when you pulled a weapon on another human being.
Think of the freedom of others that you constantly violate on this
newsgroup. I guess thats why you don't have any civil rights........

You're comments are just a reflection of you Mr. BAss......USELESS.

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html