Re: Some cautions for "Newbies"

Matt Ion wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > Matt Ion wrote:
>
> Well, it finally happened... all 35 new messages I've received in the
> past 6 hours or so are all either Bass's HTML posts, or Frank's
> anti-Bass threads, or the "Question" thread which in no time at all has
> degenerated from someone's legitimate plea for information into another
> Bass/Olson battle.  In short: 0 signal, 100% noise.

And you are doing just exactlly ....... WHAT?

Adding to the signal ????  Yeh ...... sure!

Here's the best lesson that Basstard ever gave this Newsgroup. His
phiosophy will forever be carried forward and is very appropriately
used on occasions like this.

Quote. YOU don't run this group. You can't tell anyone what to do here.
If you don't like what's happening here, you're welcome to leave. End
Quote.

Now go say thank you to Bass-wipe for endowing this Newsgroup his sage
and arrogant attitude.

> Frankly I'm starting to wonder if the two aren't really the same person.

If you weren't here .......... you could even cease to wonder.