Re: "Blanks" kill actors

"Shaun Eli" <missingchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1126578793.293841.27990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Call it what you want, but you can die through the carelessness of
> others, which is why we have laws to protect you.  And since you're not
> perfect, it could be YOUR carelessness that results in the death of
> others, or of you.

It happens, you can't pass enough laws to prevent it and in the end they
become counter-productive

> Can't say how well the laws are that protect us from criminals, unless
> you want to repeal the laws and see if things get worse.  Same with
> vehicle laws-- things might be a lot worse without licensing
> requirements.

Well lets see, some of the strictest gun laws are in Washington DC and New
York State, look up the murder rate there sometimes and you can see how well
those laws protect

> Oh, you're against laws that require kids to wear bike helmets?  You
> think kids shouldn't be safe because they have uneducated or uncaring
> parents, or parents who aren't watching them 24/7?  THAT is uncaring.

I am against that, more stupid daddy state

> By the way, when you use phrases like "liberal mush" you aren't winning
> anyone over to your point of view.

Wanna bet? Take a look at the last few elections sometime