Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> that's why you have to test your system weekly....
>
> Weekly?!?  You don't even bother with daily testing???  What the
> olson are you doing to your poor vic... er, clients?

I think you're confusing a communicator "daily test signal" with an alarm
manufacturer's recommended system test.  Most manufacturer's label their
keypads with "test system weekly".  I know you haven't actually *seen* any
of the keypads you currently sell and haven't serviced an actual system for
nine years so I thought I'd give you the "heads up".  I'm such a nice guy,
eh!!

:-))