Re: "Magnet tamper" for surface mount contact?

"Jackcsg" wrote in message

> ...Generally the biggest deterrent would be to
> affix the magnet with security screws.

Dohhhhh!  Here I go again, trying to think of an expensive high tech
solution to a simple problem...

What a great, inexpensive, and easy solution!

Very good suggestions!  Cover magnet with contact or use security screws.
(For doors which open out.)  And of course use the triple biased contacts to
prevent a second magnet from being used...

Thanks everyone!