Re: Chubb Windsor 500 engineer code software

"Dave Wright" <dave_j.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Does anyone happen to know where I might get hold of software to generate
> engineer codes for the Chubb Windsor 500 panel in the UK?? The company I
> work for have just taken on a few and its proving to be a nightmare
> without this software!
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
> Dave Wright
> Romec Security UK

Dave

Have you tried talking to Guardall to see if they can give you a firmware
update?

Maybe if you get the code once there may be an option to turn off code of
the day for a fixed code? I expect you would have tried that one already.

Last choice get friendly with a Chubb engineer.

Dave