Re: IP based alarm systems/ access control ?

> | "Sonbo" <Sonbo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> | > Anyone know of any IP based access control and or alarm systems,
Ideally
> | > power over Ethernet powered.
> | >
> | > thanks

I can't for the life of me, think of any application where you would either
need to, or want to send power over Ethernet to power a control panel. You
wouldn't be able to go the distance, nor have enough amperage to power much
of anything. Sounds like you're mis-understanding the concept of PoE, and
the limitations.