Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Any FSK, BFSK, or SLDC format will work with VoIP. 4/2, and CID use 4th and
5th column DTMF (Touch Tones) to transmit signals. TCP/IP and UDP work the
fastest.
Most Manufactures offer TCP/IP routers that will work with existing control
panels. Your present alarm company may not have a clue...but they do exist,
and are easy to install.