Internet-enabled home security system?

I'm interested in a home security system that would allow me to arm,
disarm, configure, and check its status, as well as see what any of
several security cameras are seeing....all over the internet. This
would obviously require a high-speed internet connection, and I would
think you would need to dedicate a PC solely to this system (which I
would be more than willing to do). Thus far, I have been unable to find
an alarm system with these features. Can anyone suggest where I might
look?

Thanks in advance,
--Alex