Re: "Blanks" kill actors

"Shaun Eli" <missingchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1126661621.472363.6790@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>You don't know me, so don't put words in my mouth and
> don't purport to know how I think.

I hear you, problem is you don't know how to listen to yourself.
I don't know you, nor you me. The problem is your lack of understanding
either on a Nation wide scale. I don't spend time thinking about what is, or
isn't neglectful of Parents raising their kids. Or how some idiot kills a
person with a gun. Guns don't kill people. You like to rant about it as a
matter of convenience for your personal agenda. Good for you. It's all hot
air to me.

> When you call strangers idiots, you aren't helping your cause.  Oh, I
> forgot.  You don't care.
>
> I do.

Your mind is mis-leading you, and your mouth deceiving you. I only care
about things that effect me personally, or members of my family, and my
kids. How you raise your kids is up to you. How I raise my kids is up to me.
It's a simple concept. Stop believing parents are neglectful, or are saints,
such as you. It's not for you, or any other State or Federal government to
get partially involved in. Stop assuming, and live with some faith.

I do apologize for calling you and idiot. I hope your just ignorant, which
is not a bad thing.