Re: Intelligent DVR questions

Standard DVR cards and prices
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/dvrcards.htm

Mpeg4 Hardware compression Hi-Definition DVR cards and prices
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/dvrcards.htm#mpegsystem

H.264 Hybird compression part hardware part software dvr cards and prices
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/dvrcards.htm#h264system

Standard DVR systems with prices
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/DVR_Systems.htm

High definition systems with prices
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/HD_DVR_Systems.htm

Sharpvision Embedded Digital surveillance system
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/Embedded%20DVR.htm

Mobile DVR
http://www.sharpvisioncctv.com/Mobile%20dvr%20system.html

NEW Embedded system  W/Linux. We now sell DVR cards.