Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

If you want your alarm to work properly, I'd suggest keeping a POTS line for
alarm transmissions, local, and 911 calls... Or, have Brinks install a
cellular unit on your system & dump the phone line... Remember, VOIP is NOT
phone service, it never will be as reliable as FCC & PUC regulated telephone
service... That's why it's soooooooo cheap, there's no standards that have
to be met by the VOIP providers........ Soap box mode off....... Good luck,
Russ