Re: firelite ms9600

A few ideas:

1.  Make a second copy of the program with the relays removed.  Download
this copy when the sprinkler boys are working.  Download the original
program when they are done.

I am pretty certain that even if you could disable a software zone,
disabling 00, the automatic general alarm zone, is not possible.

Mike